I received a free copy of Think Big by Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein from Howard Books, for my honest review. The opinions I express are my own.
I love reading inspirational stories like the one I found in Think Big by Jennifer Arnold, MD and Bill Klein. I have to admit that I have never seen their reality TV show but I have seen Jennifer Arnold MD interviewed. I find her fascinating and was excited to get to know her better in her book. I’m glad that I did.
Here are five things that I learned from reading Arnold and Klein’s book:
- Possibilities are everywhere. No matter what my or your physical condition, disabilities, or obstacles that are in our way there are possibilities to consider.
- Sometimes you have to initiate your goals. You have to set goals and then start the small simple steps to achieve them. And when an obstacle comes up, find a solution that works for you.
- Believe in your goals. You can’t just have goals and not believe you can accomplish them. You have to have the powerful gift of believing in achieving them.
- Sometimes the answer is no. When that happens it is important to go towards the yes’ that are around you.
- You never stop learning. Every day is an opportunity to learn something new. A chance to find a new possible and met a new obstacle and work through the problems. It’s all about the attitude of being a lifelong learner.
I personally found great encouragement in reading Think Big because of my own illness and disability. These two people saw their own challenges and the obstacles and found their way through them. I love their encouraging attitude and their willingness to keep learning and moving on.