Tens and PMS Unit: A Great Tool To Help with Pain
“I have been given this product as part of a product review through the Chronic Illness Bloggers network. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company. ”
Although the Tens and PMS Unit did not work for me, I discovered that it has worked for others that I have tried it on. My sister and Aunt are visiting from out of town and I tried it on them. Their pain was relieved and it helped them sleep better and move better. I also tried it on my best friend and her wife and they both said it helped them relieve their pain. They are all going to invest in this device because it helped their pain. The reason it did not help me is because of my numbness. I didn’t feel it at all even at its highest level. I didn’t want to chance hurting myself further, so I decided to see if it would help others. It did. In fact, I took this device to my pain management class and asked the instructor for her help. She had never seen this unit before, the one that they use is larger and seems ancient. She enjoyed discovering a product that she could recommend to her clients. I liked getting extra instructions on how to use it properly and safely.
Here is what I love and the others who used it loved:
- The size of the device was convenient. It didn’t encumber them from moving around while the machine worked.
- The great chart that mapped the areas of the body for acupuncture I found useful. It helped to know where to put the pads on the body. I also got some insightful help and more charts from my instructor at the Pain rehabilitation program that I go to.
- I saw the relief on the faces of the people I tried it out on after it was done. They moved better, they were able to notice other parts of their body, and it helped them be able to enjoy their life. In fact, every single one of them will be purchasing this device.
What I didn’t like:
- I wish the instructions on how to use the device were clearer. It was easy to figure out, but I had to play with it to find out how it worked.
- I wish the white plastic holder was a bit bigger for the pads to be on. The bigger size pads don’t fit on it as well as the tinier ones.
- I wish it came with some sort of case to keep all the things together so it is easier to store.
Although, I was not able to use it on the area that hurt for me, however, I saw the relief of pain from my sister, my aunt, my best friend and her spouse. They all said to me that this is an awesome machine. It relieved their pain. It helped them sleep better, move better, and enjoy their day better. Living in pain makes life harder and this device helps a person experience pain free moments, and getting enough sleep without having to deal with the pain during the sleep cycle seems worth it. I recommend this device for those with Fibromyalgia, back pain, neck pain, hip pain, and shoulder pain. It truly does help.
Here is where you can purchase your own Tens and PMS Device: