Gluten Free Book
I found this book and it is now on my wish list to get. Has anyone tried a gluten free diet? What do you like about it, what don’t you like? Has it been beneficial to your goals?
At the site for this book I was excited to hear that I would learn the following things from this book:
- Detailed food and ingredient information
- Latest breaking news on oats, including position statements from various organizations around the world, guidelines for use and references
- New food and GF labeling regulations in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia/NZ, as well as the international Codex Alimentarius
- Over 3100 gluten-free specialty products listed by company name, product name and package size
- Directory of more than 270 American, Canadian and international companies divided into 3 categories: manufacturers of GF products, GF bakeries and GF stores & distributors
- Nutrition information and practical strategies for healthy gluten-free living
- Creative ideas for meals and snacks
- Gluten-free cooking and recipes with nutritional analysis
- Prevention of cross-contamination
- Tips for eating out
- Resources- books, cookbooks, magazines, celiac groups around the world and more!
You can learn more about this book at: https://www.glutenfreediet.ca